LRSN and Woldmarsh Charity Golf Day returns to Waltham Windmill Golf Club
LRSN and Woldmarsh have pleasure in inviting you to join us at our Charity Golf Day, which is returning to the popular Waltham Windmill Golf Club, Waltham, Grimsby, on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
LRSN and Woldmarsh are delighted to be returning to Waltham Windmill, it’s a beautiful course and we are very grateful to them for offering us this opportunity. We look forward to hosting another enjoyable Charity Golf Day there.
And we are very excited to announce that we are running another “Hole in One” competition to win the use of a car for a year!
The day's competitions and prizes are as follows:
- Team prizes for first 4 teams*
- Hole-in-One Competition - WIN THE USE OF A CAR FOR A YEAR!**
- Longest Drive (men and ladies)**
- Nearest the Pin (men and ladies)**
- The Dick Patrick Memorial Trophy***
* Am - Am Stableford Rules apply I Full Handicap - Handicap Limit Gents 28, Ladies 36, ** Competition rules apply, *** The Dick Patrick Memorial Trophy is awarded to the individual with the ‘Best Individual Stableford Score’. Further details will be published on the day.
Also as part of the day, there'll be a raffle, bacon rolls, half-way house refreshments and two-course meal included and a choice of tee off times (subject to availability)
Entry Fee £200 per team of 4 (or £260 - £360 to include tee sponsorship)
The golf day information and the team entry form for this year’s event, together with details of the available sponsorship opportunities. If you have any queries on the event, or would like to discuss any of the sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact LRSN's PR and Admin Manager, Sophie Dunn, on 07738 741150 or email at Sophie.email@example.com.
Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and family to join us, it’s a sociable, fun day out with networking opportunities and the funds raised help LRSN to provide it’s valuable services to farming families and rural folk facing hard times in Lincolnshire’s agricultural and rural communities; your support would mean a lot to us, thank you.