LRSN AGM, Reception and Charity Auction: TONIGHT!!! 17th October, 2016
Come and join us TONIGHT!! Monday 17th October at our AGM, Reception and Charity Auction from 7pm in the beautiful Granary at Elms Farm Cottages, Hubberts Bridge, Boston, PE20 3QP, courtesy of John and Carol Emerson.
Doors open from 6.30pm and the evening starts with our AGM at 7pm followed by a Reception with refreshments courtesy of Tom Wood's Beer and Springfields House Association and our speaker Richard Williamson, Managing Director of Beeswax Dyson Farming Ltd. finishing with our annual Charity Auction led by auctioneer Robbie Longstaff.
Auction Promises to date (maybe subject to changes prior to the auction):
- “Make your blue cheese for Christmas” A day at Cote Hill Dairy Farm, Osgodby, Market Rasen for 2 people. Kindly donated by Michael and Mary Davenport, Cotehill Cheese
- A Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Challenger Model (1990-2015), No. 0154 of 1000. Kindly donated by Peacock and Binnington, Brigg
- A meal for two at The Ship Inn, Northgate, Pinchbeck, Spalding PE11 3SE, at a mutually convenient time. Kindly donated by The Ship Inn
- A gin distillery tour and tasting experience for 2 with Sipsmith in London at Chiswick, with a complimentary 70cl bottle of gin. Kindly donated by Wilkin Chapman
- Leg of Lincolnshire Lamb and Fore rib of Lincolnshire Beef. Kindly donated by David Creasey
- “A day in the Pea Field” with Fen Peas to include driving a pea viner, a trip around the pea processing factory and lunch for 4 people, July 2017. Kindly donated by Stephen Francis, Fen Peas Ltd.
- A day’s fly fishing for 2 at Manton Lake, near Kirton in Lindsey, North Lincolnshire, complete with the use of the fishing lodge and a meal with wine included!! Kindly donated by Mr and Mrs Arthur Borrill
- A Pipers Crisp Deckchair from the exclusive first batch of Deck Chairs. Kindly donated by Alex Albone, Pipers Crisps
- A black fallow pricket deer carcass from a herd over 400 years old, jointed and wrapped ready for the freezer. Buyer to collect. Kindly donated by Francis Dymoke, Scrivelsby Estate
- Winched Launched Glider Flying Lesson for 1: includes a winch launch in a glider to 1000ft in a two seater training glider at Kirton In Lindsey. Kindly donated by Trent Valley Gliding Club
- A professional cook to prepare and serve a meal for 8 in your own home. To be arranged at a mutually convenient date. Kindly donated by Jo’s Kitchen
- A week in a beautiful Wensleydale cottage in Hawes. Kindly donated by Mr and Mrs R Alderson
- A Lancaster Interior Tour for 1 (admission fee payable on arrival). Kindly donated by The Lincolnshire Aviation Centre
- A ¼ side of Lincoln Red Beef butchered ready for the freezer. Kindly donated by Michael Read (FE Read and Son)
- Tea for six with the Chief Whip in the House of Lords at a mutually convenient date in the summer of 2017. Kindly donated by The Rt Hon Lord Taylor of Holbeach CBE
- Langdale Timeshare Lodge for 6 max. at the Langdale Estate, Great Langdale, Nr. Ambleside, in the Lake District. The timeshare is available from the Sunday of Week 18 in 2017 (normally around the first Bank Holiday in May which is the 1st May in 2017) but confirmation of dates will be received in March 2017. Kindly donated by Branston Ltd.
- A mid-week overnight stay for two in the Master Suite at the Luxury Boutique Bed and Breakfast, The Elm Tree, at Hundleby, Spilsby, on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. To be arranged at a mutually convenient date. Kindly donated by Jonathan Wilkinson-White of The Elm Tree
- An early evening tour of Grimsthorpe Castle, Bourne for up to 14 guests at a mutually convenient date between April- September 2017 (Mon- Thurs). Kindly donated by Grimsthorpe and Drummand Castle Trust Ltd.
- A week for max. 5 in a traditional French gite, 2 dble bedrooms and one box room single, in the hamlet of Wimille, 5km from Boulogne and 2km from the seaside resort of Wimereux. Not available during school holidays. Kindly donated by Terry Cracknell.
- A trip on a Pilot Cutter for 2, sailing out of Boston Docks to see the Boston Pilots at work boarding and landing the ships that enter the Port of Boston. To be arranged on a mutually convenient date. Kindly donated by Adrian Morrell, Lingrain
- A Lincolnshire Sunday Lunch for 6 at Woodhall Junction to be arranged on a mutually convenient date. Kindly donated by Alan and Sue Stennett.
- Afternoon Tea at Washingborough Hall for two. Kindly donated by Mr and Mrs Herring
- Dinner, bed and breakfast for two at the grange and Links , Sandilands. Kindly donated by Matthew Fletcher.
- Choice of either 'Design, artwork and printing of a Pull-up Banner' or 'Design, artwork and printing of a set of 250 full colour Letterheads and Business Cards'. KIndly donated by Mideas Creative Ltd.
- A 3 course lunch for two at Winteringham Fields. Kindly donated By Colin McGurran, Winteringham Fields.
- Lincolnshire Show Hospitality Package for 4 people on Thursday 22nd June 2017. Kindly donated by the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society and Jane Hiles.
For further information email Sophie at email@example.com
We hope to see you there!!